Please welcome Artist and Mentor, Sue Flask. She is a wonderful artist and has such a gift I thought to share with the verse. Show her some love and support.
1. Is it true that Artist are much like poets in that they have these ideas or words floating in their head that you must get out? Is that how your inspiration comes or evolves?
Poets are artists, artists are poets, they both put/use line on paper. they both create and must be creative, and both believe that simplicity is the most difficult thing to achieve. I create by looking and seeing things around me, being my family, my home and my environment. I connect more with the things around me and they inspire me to paint or draw it.
2. What led you to be an Artist?
I was always an artist, I just evolved.
3. Who was your greatest inspiration or role model you endear that helped you?
My father is a photographer (not professional) but still he was and still is very creative, used to go in his dark room while he developed his photos or photo manipulated them in the dark… it was fun.
4. Where do you see yourself in the next two years? Or how do you envision for your future?
In the next two years I hope to be able to support myself with art alone…or at least have more commissions, being portraits or being other genres. I need to establish myself more and be known more for what I am, an Artist.
5. What do you wish to leave behind?
I wish to leave behind my name ‘Sue Flask’ as being an artist… like when you say Picasso, or Van Gogh, or Dali. Ok they will say Flask, hope they don’t mix it with thermos flask..
HERE ARE SOME OF HER MASTERPIECES: enjoy as i do ..
HERE ARE LINKS TO HER WORK:
MY BLOG: http://flasksue.blogspot.com/
Here is her contact information:
57, Triq il-Harifa
Malta MST 4043